
I don't like to read books. My dislike for books started around middle school when, in my opinion, the books we had to read started to get really BORING.
I'm a magazine girl at heart. Especially shelter mags. So I'm feeling sadness about all of the magazine shut-downs recently: InStyle Home, House & Garden, Blueprint, Home, Oprah's O at Home, Country Home, Domino, and one of my favorites: Cottage Living.
I love to rip out pages of beautiful things and save them in a folder. Flipping through this folder once in a while calms the mind and gets the creative juices flowing.
What's an HGTV-obsessed girl supposed to read these days??? If anyone has any suggestions, send them my way!
2 comments:
wow - cottage living and country home are not going to be around anymore? that's so sad. I admit to loving these magazines too. I'm trying to break myself of my habit - especially because I don't have anymore remodeling to "research" for. :)
I'm a Better Homes and Gardens girl myself. Strangely - at the airport - I find myself picking up Southern Living to page through. It all looks so romantic compared to the rugged Northwest.
I'll keep my eye out for you!
I've always liked BHG also. I've had a subscription for the longest time. I haven't tried the "regional" ones that you mention. I'll have to take a look!
Post a Comment