Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twins!

Introducing two new additions to our family! We're so happy to have the twins home! Flashy, fancy, quiet and large, these machines are awesome.

I have not done laundry in my own place in about eight years. Going to the laundromat in the dead of winter with two hundred pounds of sweatshirts, pants and blankets is a HUGE pain. Bringing dirty laundry to your mother's house at the age of thirty is just embarassing. So Pat and I are really giddy to have these up and running.

Open invitation to anyone who wants to come visit and bring laundry!

3 comments:

deepa said...

Nice!! They look great. You'll be using those a lot now. I hope arrival home to the new place went well :)

Sumit Gupta said...

Geez those look advanced! Can you control the space shuttle from them too?

Heidi said...

OMG -- I remembering buying ours. It was like the most amazing thing. You really know you're suburban when you get as excited over a washer and dryer as Sujal and I did!