Tuesday, July 15, 2008

West Hartford is 76th

The town we're moving to in November was named the 76th best place to live by Money Magazine. Nice to see it on the list! Might make the sky high tax rates more bearable.

Update: HUGE shout-out to NIMIT who sent me this link first!! (He's complaining about lack of shout-out in the comments).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm... thanks for the recognition for finding this...

Overall, I was thoroughly impressed by your condo (you have a pool!) and the town in general (close proxmity to mall!). But, really, how hard is it to beat out Plainville?

Nisha said...

Hey, Plainville rocks! (Come on, I'm trying to sell a condo here...).

deepa said...

LOL...that's how I feel about Millis :)

For Nimit, it sounds like as long as you have a pool u can't go wrong.

premal said...

looks like only 3 towns from MA made it to top 100... Brokline, Newton and ... Waltham????