This week begins month six of the pregnancy... at least according to my math. The weeks/months calculation thing is kind of confusing. Anyway, last month flew by faster than I can believe. Feeling good and things are moving along. Pat felt the baby kick from the "outside" for the first time. Now it kicks several times an hour and more often in the early morning at like 4am. No complaints from me though, I really enjoy it. I have finally put on some weight: five pounds total and all in the last month and a half. Good thing it's sandal season because I'm having some trouble putting on socks and shoes.
There are so many things to do but I think we're on top of it. We are signed up to start childbirth classes in July. Although I haven't bought anything except cute clothes and booties, I have a list of other things to buy and which brand I want and where to buy it from. We have some semblance of a plan of how Pat, me, baby and my mom will live/squeeze together for a month in our tiny condo while the new house is being completed -- I've figured out which things need to be packed and put away to make room for baby things. Hopefully my plan will work. I'm not sure if "mentally packing" counts for anything but I think we're on track as long as we do one or two little things each day and don't slack off!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeh...its amazing when 'daddy' can finally feel the baby kick. Pretty soon you will actually be able to see(not feel) your belly move...that is also amazing. Yeh, you enjoy the kicking now, but in a few months when he(yes, I'm guessing its gonna be a boy) starts to really kick and really move you may feel otherwise.
Post a Comment